- 24-hr monitoring of fire alarm systems and electronic security alarm systems.
- Immediate contact/dispatch of fire or police departments and building owner/representative alert.
- UL-certificated services for insurance or fire department requirements.
Fire/Security Life Safety Systems
- C-10 electrical contractor license
- C-16 fire protection license
- Understanding of how fires start, spread, and their effect on people and property.
- Designers are certified by the National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET).
- Can evaluate to properly space and locate components of the fire alarm system.
- Can include functions such as elevator recall and HVAC controlling components.
- Installers are certified by NICET
- Licensed by the California Department of Industrial Relations
- Installers undergo continuous factory training for up-to-date knowledge required for properly installing new and advanced fire detection and alarm technologies.
Low Voltage Systems
- Audio communications systems
- Nurse call systems
- Master Clock Systems
Testing & Maintanence
- We provide inspections and system tests to meet requirements on quarterly, semi-annual, or annual bases depending on code requirements.
- Technicians are on call 24 hours/day, and are dispatched to deal with trouble signals or customer issues.